Are you an investor drowning in millions of data points from fast-moving platforms like Reddit, Twitter, and Youtube who have no clear way to make sense of or make decisions ABOUT any of this information?
We built the Wissee Investor Confidence Matrix to analyze millions of dynamic conversations from:
of long history data
3 major platforms
Delivering Accurate Analytics
Our proprietary sentiment analysis and entity mapping algorithms deliver the most accurate analytics to you
Get sharper insights
The results are changing the game for investors and decision-makers around the world
Top stocks scored by our Investor Confidence Matrix had 110% return in April 2021. Compare that to 28% of SP500 return in the same period.
There’s a high correlation between Investor Confidence Score and stock price.
The most comprehensive data on retail investors
Wissee transforms the online unstructured data into multidimensional indicators on:
- Investor sentiment
Sentiment score and net positive sentiment (confidence) score
- Stock popularity indicators
# of mentions, bullish/bearish posts, share count (repost/retweet)
- Likes/Upvotes and User count
- Delivery mechanisms: API, Excel, CSV, SQL, Dashboard
Access real-time market changes
- Get daily updates on the trending stocks among retail investors
- Monitor the investor sentiment on your stocks
- Make sense of millions of retail investor conversations
- Detect early signs of changes and get alerted